Monday, September 24, 2018

Woohoo! Did you know that Catherine's is not the only Clothing Store?!?!

(posted on FB 9-11-18)
So guess what I did today?!?!
 I went shopping! It has been a loooong time. We went to Catherine's and Kohls. I figured I wouldn't fit in anything at Kohls, but I could look at the rest of the store. Well, my aunt and sister found a couple shirts they knew I would like and made me try them on.
 Imagine my shock... they fit!!! My aunt was so sweet she bought 2 for me, one was 2x and the other 3x. I admit I did get tears in my eyes when I was in the dressing room. I didn't realize how much iIwas hoping this day would come.
We then went to Catherine's...I knew I could find something there, and yes, I went straight to the 4-5x. I got yelled at by everyone, lol. So after a lot of trying on different sizes, I bought a victory outfit.
 I went from tops 5x 34/36 to a 3x depending on style, pants 32/34/4x to 26/2x (24 were not quite comfortable) and bra 50 to 44. I was shocked and there was a lot of hugs and high 5s! 
Today was a very happy day...rainy but happy
Here is 1 of my new Kohls shirts...
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and indoor


UPDATE!!! I had to go back to Catherine's and exchange my new 3x shirt for a 2x!!! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment