Monday, September 24, 2018

I hated the Camera...now its becoming a Friend!

NSV: I HATED taking picture...I mean I LOATHED it with a passion!😠 
But now, i am beginning to become a selfie diva lol.😘 
I love taking a picture with my Jess today and actually posting it.

Tip: give up the camera and smile pretty because you are beautiful. No, you might not be the size YOU want, but your family loves each and every inch of you!!!



 
(Secretly i was jealous of my siblings posting pics of them and their families but I never did because i was too embarrassed 😞)


ps: use those beauty filters on your phone camera. There are a ton of apps.... at least that way you might have a double chin but hey, at least your skin will look flawless, lolololol!!!!!

Pss: check out my arm...it looks so skinny. Thanks Jess for hiding mom's arm fat. lololol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment