Saturday, September 22, 2018

Set Goals! Very Important...without direction, you will lose your way

***Update 9/19: i have lost 100lbs woohoo! Still have a gosl to get into that 2x shirt that is really a xl! Lol.

***Update: I am 4 lbs away from 100lbs. I think there was a part of me that thought I was going to blow this. But God is so good! So sitting here now and thinking what do I set mu goal to. Well i decided not to set a weight goal. Instead I set a shirt goal. I found a pretty top that I really want to wear for Christmas. It is a size 2x and looks tiny to me but i am determine that I an going to wear it! Maybe I should take a pic of me trying to get it on lol. I look like an acrobat lol.***

My goal was 50lbs by my birthday (started March 12th). I am down 60lbs now. I took off the first 50 very quickly just by following the plan and no cheating. So I am very pleased with my progress but now it is time for new goals. So my new goal is 40lbs by the end of the year. Why that long? 1) my weight loss will slow down 2) I have to be realistic with my goals if I was success and not discouragement. So that means, I want to be 100lbs down by 1-1-19.



No comments:

Post a Comment