Saturday, September 22, 2018

Progress check in

(posted 8-29-18 on Facebook)

Hi everyone. It has been crazy this past week getting the kids ready for school. I am so relived that they are back in. Love them bunches but they were ready to tear each other apart. Them being together 24/7 for 3 months takes a toll on everybody.
On the diet end, I bought a new scale that just bounces around. I never had one like this before. It was bouncing between 311 and 304. I decided to go with 310 since my old one had me at 312 last check in lol. That will put me at 85 lbs lost since March 12th.
I also sold all my 5x shirts on FB marketplace and shrunk half my closet. I did by a new pair of shoes, i am down to a size 9 1/2. I forgot we lose wt in the feet too. My aunt wants to take me shopping which is so nice of her but she is a wonderful person and i am not surprise she is so supportive. I was hoping to lose 100lbs before I start shopping but i got 2 new shirts at walmart on sale! Sure beats buying expensive Catherine clothes.
Also I started posting on a site called twinbody. It is great, you can follow people that are the same size as you and watch their progress. It is inspiring. There is an occasional post with some language but I am enjoying this site. If you get on, let me know so I can follow you.
Anywho how is everyone else doing? Are you meeting your goals? Seeing progress? Give us a shoutout!

No comments:

Post a Comment