Saturday, September 22, 2018

Give me my Pizza!!!!

The pizza dilemma for a dieter... Craving pizza all the time? An ultimate comfort food? I hear you, we used to have it 3 times a wk. So ways to get that yummy pizza and still lose weight.
If you have a Pizza Hut, the veggie thin and crispy is the way to go. You can eat 2 or 3 vs the regular crust or you can eat a personal veggie pan if you have the points. I try to go for 1/2. The word is


try lol. I only had pizza 3 times since March.
Instead, I started making my own but using a soft tortilla shell or the Flat out wraps. Load it up with veggies, grilled chicken or turkey pepperoni. Splurge a little on the cheese and hit it with Italian seasonings. Bake 375 for 15 mins. It smells and tasting yummy. I have to keep the kids away because they always want mine. Now we dont even buy pizza, they make their own tortilla pizza. Bbq chicken is a big favorite with us. Heck you can do pineapple and chicken or mushroom and turkey pepperoni. The Flat outs are awesome because it is only 2pts. Picture below of my Flat out bbq chicken pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment