Friday, September 21, 2018

A Penguin is off my hip, lol ?!?!

(posted on Facebook 8-11-18)

Woohoo! I am getting there. Progress is slower now, or at least it feels that way, but I only started in March so Sunday will be 5 months. So far, my loss has been just from diet. I am now pain free with movement, and had to pack up half my wardrobe and shoes.

I went from 32/34 to 24/26 (5x to 3x) pants, just got a 24 skinny jean that fits too!!! And they have holes in them.... on purpose... gasp, lol! Tops depending on style, 6x to 4-2x. 

As far as exercise, i am walking the block with kids and working with my patients. My goal was 100 by Jan 1st then i want to join the gym. But i think i will hit that before. My goal is 10 lbs this month.
 Like i said it is a little slow going now but slow and steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment