Friday, September 21, 2018

Find me on Facebook

(posted on Facebook 8-11-18)

Hi everybody, after praying and thinking hard about it, I decided to start a group to share my journey and for others to do the same.
No judgement losing weight, getting healthy... just a group of Facebook Friends to support one another, being real, sharing tips, victories and trials. I will be sharing my journey with Weight Watchers as I lose 200lbs.
This is a secret group so NOTHING is posted publicly or to be shared from this group. No one will ever see that you are in the group on your Facebook page.
So feel free to ask questions, post pictures and most of all have fun while losing the extra pounds!
Thanks, Sandy
ps. no drama or swearing! As admin, I will delete posts that are inappropriate.

Here is the link if you would like to join us on Facebook. 
 You will see my posts firsts before they are here and you can chat with the group!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sandyswwdietbuddies/


No comments:

Post a Comment