Friday, September 21, 2018

Daily Menu Example

So I have been asked to share my meals. I might not be able to do everyday but who knows, maybe I will become a foodie and start taking pics, lol.

 So for Sunday, i ate:
B- BK ham croissant for 11 pts on the way to church

L- chicken and fruit nut salad from sheetz after church, used my dressing Bolthouse Ranch from Walmart. Only 2 points for 3T, total 12 pts

D- made chicken Alfredo and garlic cheese bread for family but I had another chicken salad for 8 points. I love the candied pecan and cranberry salad toppings only 3 pts for 2T and bluecheese crumbles for 3pts, grapes 0 pts and dressing 2pts. Yummm! 

S- half container of blueberry Greek yogurt, Dannon fit and lively for 1pt and i tried to make the 1pt cake in a cup...yuck!

So total today is 32/38pts for the day. Roll over 4 pts into my weeklies which I don't touch.
When I started WW I was at 52 daily points, now down to 38. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment