Monday, September 24, 2018

Birthday at a cookie shop?!?! Oh Vey!!!

Me and the kiddos went to one of their friends bday party at a cookie shop this past weekend!!!
🎂What the heck?! Lol, they got to make a chocolate cookie🍪 and decorate half a dozen sugar cookies. Plus they had chips and pizza.....killing me here people!

🍕

Well, poo on you yummy junk food! I had a delicious chicken salad 7pts before the party and took my flavored water. So I was quite content with a full belly. No desire for the junk food.
😜
They had extra so I decorated some, check out my masterpieces!


 So after the party, I knew I didn't want to take them home (kiddos decorated their own and didn't need more). So I stopped at my hubby's work and surprised him and his coworkers with cookies. They told Chris his wife is so cool, lololol!😎

Moral of the story... Had fun with the kids, made hubby look good and stayed on track in the face of temptation! This girl wins! 😘

(Full disclosure I had 2 bites of chocolate chip, counted 2 points and they were good!)


Ps the sign on the counter so true...diets don't work! Lifestyle ladies...lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment