Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Me...Gym?!?! You got to be joking!!!

**** UPDATE: go to the gym for the first day, sweat like crazy until your butt burns and lose those pesky 3lbs to reach 100....woohoo!

(posted on FB 9-20-18)

Hey girls how have you been doing? It has been crazy with the family but we are trucking along.
On the diet end, this past week has been the lowest loss for me, only a couple if ounces but that is ok. I am noticing a loss in inches and i had to take one of my new shirts back and get a 2x instead of the 3x, woohoo.
Also guess what i did?!?!?! I joined Planet Fitness and went for my first workout today.
Ok so here is the skinny on the gym. I picked the $10 a month instead of the $20 right now, you can check out the website to see the plan details. Big selling point is no contract! So i booked an orientation and a trainer to set up a plan. This took about an 1 1/2, there was a couple that did it with me. I let them do their plan first so i could have more 1 on 1 with her.
The trainers name is Sarah and she is just awesome. A young lady with lots of passion for her job. I told her about my weight loss and she was blown away. I told her my goal was to lose the other 100 to get to195 along with firming up the loose skin and she is totally on board. I sign in at her station and if i miss days, she will call and follow up. I am amazed that i have a wonderful trainer to help guide me, all for 10 bucks a month!

So i am sore tonight but a good soreness aka my butt is on fire lololol. But i have no pain so i guess she knows what she is doing!
I go to the Austintown location so if you are local, i will so go with you!!!
My next time is friday morning for Sarah's burn program....oh boy, lol.
I will keep you update.
SW 395
CW 298
GW 195

No comments:

Post a Comment